An excellent way to preserve the medicinal compounds of garlic is to prepare tinctures, a potent infusion of garlic in grain alcohol,
vinegar or vodka.
1. Use a clean, sanitized glass jar. add one cup of chopped organic garlic.
2. Add 2 cups of vinegar to the jar.
3. Screw the lid on and shake vigorously every day for 3 weeks.
4. After 3 weeks, strain the garlic tincture, eliminating all the garlic pieces from the liquid.
5. Store your garlic tincture in a dark place. A dark glass bottle fitted with a dropper is a easy way to store it for easy, daily use.
How to use it: Add 5 drops to 8 ounces of water and drink it.