Ingredients: garlic bulbs, salt & pepper, olive oil
1. Grab your bulbs of garlic (preferably 3-4) and cut the top off so that the cloves on the inside are exposed.
2. Place your bulbs onto a piece of tinfoil (the open side of the garlic bulb should be facing out, away from the tinfoil), and drizzle 1/4 cup of olive oil onto your bulbs.
3. Sprinkle salt & pepper onto the bulbs, and continue by folding your tinfoil over your garlic bulbs (make sure to leave some space for steam to escape).
4. Place your foil covered bulbs in the oven for 45 minutes, then continue by uncovering the bulbs of garlic and baking them for another 15 minutes/until they are golden.
5. Take them out, let the bulbs cool down, squeeze your cloves of garlic out of your bulbs, and enjoy your roasted garlic!!!