Ingredients: garlic bulbs, olive oil, parsley, cilantro, salt & pepper
1. Take 2 bulbs of garlic a cut it in half to reveal the cloves on the inside, proceed to crush the garlic cloves of 3 of the haves (reserve the last half for later).
2. Heat up a saucepan (medium heat) with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook them until garlic looks like it is golden brown (approximately 9 minutes).
3. Grab a pot and add 2 quarts of water (bring to a boil), add your last garlic bulb half, a handful of parsley, cilantro, salt, and pepper to your boiling water.
4. Turn the heat down and let your pot sit at a simmer until your garlic bulb is tender (should take 35 minutes approximately).
5. Add a bit more salt and pepper to taste.
6. Strain your broth to get rid of any large pieces of garlic.
7. Enjoy your broth either alone or with some noodles!